In this Tutorial you will learn:
- How to setup a form map in Valorx Design Studio
- Map fields in bulk using Valorx default configuration
- Map fields individually
- Control field behavior, read/write, read only, write only
- Configure field options based on data types
- Configure Display and Save Options
As the name suggests, Form Map is suited perfectly for any single record. Let’s say you want an App that allows the user to pick a single Account and its related Contacts. From the section above, we know a Grid Map is needed for the Contacts because there can be multiple Contacts in an Account.
Account, however, will always have only one record by design. This is where Form Map comes into rescue. It can display the Account in a form layout that is more natural for the users to navigate.