Valorx is an early stage, rapidly growing company built on the Salesforce platform. We are a small but passionate team set out to build the fastest way users interact with Salesforce data.
One of our product brings the power of Excel and Spreadsheets to enhance the experience of Salesforce. We love to provide simple solutions where complexity fades into the background where our workflows power the user experience. We need self-driven folks who are dive into the deep end of a business process and come up with something compelling and simple.
1. Marketing Manager
US, San Francisco Bay Area / Full Time (Remote)
About the job:
We are looking for an experienced product marketer to create innovative marketing programs to expand Valorx’ s brand and execute programs that build awareness, engagement, and excitement for Valorx. This position’s responsibilities will span across product marketing, creative marketing, and demand generation.
If you are looking for a role that requires wearing several hats but has immense impact this is the role for you. We are looking for a go-getter, proactive person who wants to accelerate their marketing career trajectory by creating the foundation for what marketing will look like at Valorx.
- Create, build, and launch innovative marketing programs to drive significant impact.
- Develop and own website and content strategy.
- Create various types of collateral, including data sheets, customer stories, articles and more.
- Build and maintain a roadmap of program creation that clearly prioritizes based on impact. Establish and identify timelines, priorities, and deliverables.
- Host and plan webinars
- Work with Sales leadership to build marketing engine for lead generation, nurture campaigns, and outreach strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Equivalent Experience
- 2-4 years relevant Marketing and GTM experience with progressive levels of responsibility.
- Experience with creative and viral marketing campaigns. Track record of success.
- Ability to work strategically and execute flawlessly.
- Strong relationship and communication skills.
- High energy, confident and capable self-starter; can operate with limited supervision.
- Team player: ability to work well with a diverse set of people.
2. Quality Assurance Engineer (Manual)
India, Ahmedabad / Full Time (Remote)
About the Job:
We are looking for a Manual Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and manual tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
If you hold an engineering background along with experience in testing salesforce and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Catch deeply ingrained defects.
- Review system requirements and design documents, and prepare test plans and strategies.
- Analyze, create, execute, maintain, and document accurate test cases.
- Ensure complete coverage of functional and non-functional aspects of Software from a testing point of view.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and suggest improvements in customer implementations from the perspective of product features and functionality.
- Prepare test inventory to ensure end-to-end software systems testing across all supported operating systems and web browsers.
- Perform API testing (if applicable).
- Work on defect logging, tracking, resolution, and verification.
- Verify new features and enhancements/improvements.
- Perform regression, installation, and upgrade testing in every release cycle.
Skills and Qualification:
- Proven 3-5 years of work experience in software quality assurance. (Proper guidance and training will be given to you but a basic understanding of complex software and it’s use cases are a must).
- Experience in testing Salesforce is mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands-on experience with both manual & automated testing tools.
- Experience in basic programming skills and Excel macros would be great to have.