ON-DEMAND WEBINAR: How to Make Salesforce CPQ Work for your Complex Quoting Needs
Do you face challenges when working with Salesforce Revenue Cloud? Salesforce Revenue Cloud is a powerful CPQ tool but we understand that it might not be suitable for your complex business needs, especially when trying to mass update data or manage thousands of quote lines.
We hosted a brief 30-minute webinar with speaker Jerret Kasper, Valorx VP of Revenue, to tackle some of the challenges revenue operations teams, sales teams, sale operations teams and anyone in your organization that works in Salesforce CPQ face daily.
Jerret has over 10 years working with enterprises just like yours to solve their CPQ issues. During this webinar, Jerret discusses:
- Some of the most common Salesforce CPQ issues revenue operations teams face and how to mitigate those issues
- Valorx – a leading Salesforce and Excel integration solution that works to make managing your Salesforce CPQ data easy
- How Valorx handles quotes with 100’s and 1000’s of lines while providing an easy-to-use interface to bulk change data
- How to create unique UI’s that fit your business needs and allow users to be more efficient while quoting. You can keep your existing business processes like your internal spreadsheets and still use Salesforce Revenue Cloud as a single source of truth for your revenue operations
- See a live demo of our solution along with customer use cases from companies in manufacturing, high-tech and the financial services industries
Learn more about our solution and how Valorx can help you simplify your Salesforce experience. Watch the complete webinar below: