For many organizations, Salesforce is the single source of truth on data for customers, prospects, pipelines, revenue, and more. Over the years, it has empowered organizations to think strategically and make data-driven decisions to drive business growth.
Yet as the volume of data that Salesforce users need to update grows, the need for fast and flexible data management does, too.
Enter Microsoft Excel.
Excel is a powerful and sophisticated data management tool that has been developed over more than four decades. Manipulating records in a spreadsheet is far more efficient than in a CRM.
Getting data from spreadsheets into CRMs isn’t straightforward, however. As well, managing CRM data in offline spreadsheets introduces a great deal of risk to data security and hygiene.
Enter Valorx Fusion.
Fusion is a powerful Salesforce-Excel Connector. It enables you to easily manage live CRM data from your spreadsheets (and make bulk edits) without needing exports or imports.
Fusion’s seamless Salesforce Excel connection is a time-saver, and improves data hygiene for the entire organization. You can bulk edit live Salesforce data without any local storage of sensitive client data.
Want to learn more? Here's everything you need to know about this Salesforce Excel connector.
Valorx Fusion: The Ultimate Salesforce Excel Connector
When it comes to connecting Salesforce to Excel, Valorx Fusion sets itself apart from other connector tools. It offers more than just a simple link between the two platforms, providing fast data management, improved data integrity, and exceptional user experience.
Here’s why Valorx Fusion is the ideal Salesforce Excel connector for Salesforce users:
- Bidirectional, user-friendly interface: With two-way Salesforce and Excel connectivity, Valorx Fusion makes the process intuitive and seamless. You can import data from Excel to Salesforce or pull it from Salesforce to Excel in just a few clicks, eliminating the need for import or export.
- High-volume quoting: With the ability to handle over 10K quote lines, Fusion ensures data limits never constrain you.
- Efficient data management: You can bulk edit your Salesforce data in real time, making it easy to handle massive data sets without breaking a sweat.
- Offline capabilities: With Fusion, you can make changes even when you're offline and sync them later.
- Data security: You don't have to worry about data breaches anymore. All your data remains securely within Salesforce. In addition, Valorx Fusion carries over your existing Salesforce controls so that employees continue to have access to only the data they should.
Benefits of Valorx Fusion
More than just connecting Salesforce and Excel, Valorx Fusion completely transforms how you update and manage your CRM data. It brings together the best of Salesforce (a central data repository) and Microsoft Excel (a powerful data management solution) to help users keep CRM data updated and complete. Here’s how:
- CRM-spreadsheet connectivity: Valorx Fusion establishes a direct link between your Salesforce and Excel, enabling live data management from spreadsheets.
- High-volume and complex quoting: With Valorx Fusion, build and edit high-volume, complex quotes with the speed and functionality of Excel while keeping your data in your CRM.
- Forecasting for Manufacturing Cloud: View historical and future projections on demand (yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily views). With sophisticated calculations, model distinct scenarios to easily optimize your business outcomes.
With Valorx Fusion as your Salesforce Excel connector, you can overcome these challenges and enhance your experience. To start using Fusion, contact us today.Get Connected
What is a Salesforce Excel Connector?
At its core, a Salesforce Excel Connector bridges Salesforce and Microsoft Excel. After an initial setup, you can transfer and manage your CRM data between the two platforms for the purpose of editing it.
The real magic, however, happens when such connectors let you work with your live CRM data directly from existing spreadsheets. This eliminates the need to export data from Salesforce and import it back after edits. That’s exactly what you get with Valorx Fusion.
Why Salesforce users need a Salesforce Excel Connector
Managing your CRM data in Salesforce and Excel is far from ideal. Navigating between these two platforms introduces risks to data security and hygiene, among other problems.
Here are some of the common challenges for CRM users:
- Manual handling of data leads to human error: The constant need to import and export your Salesforce data continually increases the risk of data degradation, loss of data, and a lack of visibility for leadership.
- Time-consuming processes: Repeatedly exporting data from Salesforce to Excel, editing, and then importing is a major drain on productivity.
- Lack of real-time updates: Outdated data leads to poor decision-making for the organization.
- Security concerns: Constantly moving your data out of Salesforce is a major security risk. You also risk becoming uncompliant with clients' data handling practices.