The Guide to Optimizing Salesforce CPQ
Learn how to tap into the full potential of Salesforce CPQ and drive greater revenue for your business.
Trusted by global brands
Navigate significant CPQ challenges strategically
For enterprises today, CPQ (Configure Price Quote) is essential to handling complex sales scenarios. However, CPQ implementations are expensive, time consuming, and challenging to adopt for many businesses.
What you'll learn in this guide:
- How CPQ and CRM systems work together, and CPQ's capabilities to manage intricate product configurations and quote generation.
- The challenges of CPQ implementations, such as software complexity and adoption difficulties.
- Minimize change management, optimize Salesforce CPQ, and drive revenue.
Notable wins with Valorx Fusion
With Fusion, some of the biggest businesses in the world solved their complex quoting challenges in Salesforce CPQ. By integrating with Excel, Valorx customers power their quoting through Salesforce CPQ using their existing spreadsheets already configured to meet their specific business needs.
- BP Oil & Gas completely modernize their quoting experience in Salesforce CPQ, adding 50 distinct quoting attributes to their QLE and gaining the ability to bulk edit live Salesforce data.
- A leading global consultancy scale Salesforce CPQ efficiency by 700%, significantly streamlining their professional services quoting.
Why leading brands choose Fusion
Fortune 500 companies use Valorx
Valorx Fusion users
Perfect Rating on AppExchange
"Besides the efficiency gains, Valorx has helped us mitigate data leakage and improve accuracy. I highly recommend Valorx to anyone who works with Salesforce data."
Sales Operation Manager, ADOBE