In this Tutorial you will learn:
- Create a query to retrieve data from Salesforce
- Configure a user screen to provide filter logic to query Salesforce
- Create filter logic
This Task retrieves data from your CRM, and is typically used to display on the Maps that you have created in the earlier steps.
There are three types of Mode in Query Task:
- Standard Query Task happens in the background without needing Runtime users to perform any actions.
- User Selection (Full) Query Task displays a list of records for the users to filter and choose from.
- User Selection (Compact) allows users to configure the filters, but they can’t choose the records that are retrieved. All records that matches the filters will be retrieved.