In this Tutorial you will learn:
- How to configure a grid map
- Add fields from multiple objects on the same row
- Control field behavior, read/write, read only, write only
- Configuring default values when new records are created
- Controlling the field location, rearranging fields, etc.
- Pivot Tables
Grid Map is like a table in Excel, which is best for displaying a lot of data retrieved directly from Salesforce. It can leverage Valorx transaction status to provide a user with real time feedback if a record saved successfully, failed, or was skipped. It creates a save condition with criteria’s is not met skip the record from being saved to Salesforce. User can add a color bar to a picklist, configure a lookup field, create Boolean field behavior and more. Add Fields from multiple objects in a single form map.